- To understand the role of Branch Communication Officer
- To realise the potential scope of good branch communications
- To evaluate pros and cons of different methods of communication
- To share best practice in these areas
In your group consider please discuss the following question:
What are the communications challenges in your branch?
After the discussion, a spokesperson will feedback the 2 points that the group feels are the most important.
In mixed experience groups, please discuss:
- All the things you currently do to aid communication in the branch
- Additional things you could do – including communicating with fragmented workplaces
Please write each separate task/idea on a separate Post-it note, using marker pens. Please use short phrases where ever possible.
A volunteer from each group will be asked to bring the Post-It notes up and put them on the paper, reading them out one by one. You are creating a collective Job Description for the Branch Communications Officer.